Student again

First day back in campus after being away for such a long time. Back for classes and all...lol I can't believe I actually miss studying and going to classes!

Classes were alright since it's only the first day. I only had two hours of class today :P As I entered my first class, I was surprised to notice that the tables were so neatly arranged...so neat it barely looked MMU.














The FOE - Faculty of Engineering. As you can see it is covered by a layer of fiberglass to hide the construction flaws.... the walls were cracking!!




















Had orange juice in the morning.














Morning sun in hostel



This is my last day using the Sony DSC-W1. I had to return it to my boss cos' I've been hogging it for too long lol... Goodbye Cybershot... I'll miss you!

Comments

Popular Posts