The α, β and γ

First it was Xanga. Started blogging in 2004 when Celine introduced it to me. It was pretty popular that time but exactly one year after I started, I just stopped...and my blog died there and then....

Just a few months ago when I started my industrial training in a company called Centrionics (sole distributor for a few analytical instruments brands such as Mercury Instruments, Waltron, ENOTEC etc...must advert abit...hehe) I was given a laptop, a company handphone and most intriguing of all a camera...not a great one but probably one of the leading ones during its time - a Sony DSC-W1. And the adventures began...

I figured I'd take some photos and put them up in my blog, that's when I went back to Xanga but only to find out that it could only store up to 100MB of images. So I resorted to photoblog, unlimited uploads, but only 20 pics per post per day...and it lacked functionality and customizations. So finally I gave Blogspot a shot.

Comments

Popular Posts